This last Sunday, Chris Wienand preached in KingsGate Kingston AM. As always, you might find it really useful to further discuss and reflect on what he preached on.
Watch the below video, and discuss/reflect on what rowing teaches one about teamwork and togetherness.
- Read through Acts 2:36-47. What does this text tell us about what a biblical community should be like?
- What sticks out when comparing verse 43 and verse 45? Do you have a natural tendency to one over the other?
- What do you think verse 44 says about our ‘togetherness’ and unity as a church?
- What changes do you think you could make to contribute to building this type of Acts 2 church?
- Are you being called to ‘play’ in some way in the church community?